This last season(2022) was my first year back after many years away and I finished 5th at the walton trans can in the +50 class. I also finished 5th in the +55 expert class at Glen Helen world vet championship. I have lots of room to improve for 2023 and I believe this will happen.
My wish is to represent your company in a good light that will improve your already great image and hopefully improve your sales into the future.
I am currently sponsored by FXR and Factory Connection. At this time I will race a 2022 CRF450 and 2023 KTM 125
I will only be asking for assistance from companies I want to work with into the future.
A few career highlights
● I was the 1978 Canadian Champion in the 80cc schoolboy class.
● Raced the 1979 world mini grand prix at Saddleback
● Multi time Ontario Provincial Champion
● Held several national top ten pro numbers in the 1980s
● Scored points in several US Pro Nationals again long ago
● Made US supercross main events
● I also worked on the pro race teams in Canada
2000 Yamaha race team. We won CMRC 450 championship
Several years for the KTM race team. Winning several 250 championships
● I have thought motocross schools for many many years